sixth form induction day 2022

Watch this thread
hahaaddie
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just finished my GCSES and i have two induction days next week. What can I expect of these? Will I find out my actual timetable and tutor group? Do I need to prepare anything beforehand? I'm taking history, politics and economics and i'm a bit nervous.
hani.singha
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
you're likely to find out your timetable in september, but you'll find out your tutor group/who's in your tutor group next week (i think)!
im a current year 12, and im helping out next week for the new y12 induction day and we are showing the new y12s around the school and i am answering any questions the new students have/providing them with any information about questions they have.
you don't need to prepare anything, but try to remember where your tutor room is!
i also take politics and my advice is to just stay on top of your stuff, making revision resources throughout/end of a topic and ask your teacher for any help if you need it!!!
a friend of mine takes history and they definitely would advise the exact same as it is quite content heavy.
no need to be worried! itll start to feel normal by the second week of college shoot me any questions if you have any
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads