Boy help?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I met this guy at a friend’s birthday party on Thursday and we danced together, talked etc. He asked for my insta but I said I didn’t have social media so I gave him my phone number. I texted him at the party just before I left to say “heyyy, it’s me btw” and he replied 20mins later saying “heyyy it’s mark (not his real name), it was an absolute pleasure meeting you guys, I had a lot of fun. Hopefully, I’ll get to see you at some point soon”. So that’s when I was like (to myself) that’s great but by “see you” does he mean “you guys (as in my friends)” or just me?”. I got excited because he was mimicking my heyyy and the smiley I put at the end. Anyway the next morning, I sent a text saying do you maybe wanna meet up before the holidays, we can arrange a time and place? He replied very late at night (11pm) and was like “sure I’m relatively free and sorry for not answering sooner”. So again mixed signals idk. I sent him another text this morning like “I’m free between 3-7 today and 3-7 tmr, what would work for you?” He still hasn’t replied and I feel like he’ll reply much much later on at night again. Is he worth it? I really don’t know how to feel. Like it’s the first ever boy I’ve kinda got on with if you know what I mean (I’ve got to an all girls school my whole life so idkkkk). Thanks guys! ❤️
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Ask him if hes even gonna meet up at any point to imply a bit of frustration
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by zuluwarrior7650)
Ask him if hes even gonna meet up at any point to imply a bit of frustration
Thank youuuu I’ve got it under control nowwww
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.15%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (55)
55.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.04%

Watched Threads