Rent clothes

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi

I recently found about moss bros subscription box. Basically, you pay a monthly fee and can rent clothes from them (up to 2). What does everyone else think about this? Should I give it a try? They give you a 1 month free trial. I don't know if it is a good service. I recently started an office internship and need something good to wear, but I don't want to ruin my bank account.
Mintkoala
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi

I recently found about moss bros subscription box. Basically, you pay a monthly fee and can rent clothes from them (up to 2). What does everyone else think about this? Should I give it a try? They give you a 1 month free trial. I don't know if it is a good service. I recently started an office internship and need something good to wear, but I don't want to ruin my bank account.
I would always be living in fear if I spilt coffee on them, accidentally damaging them in anyway, etc. and then be liable for the actual cost of the clothes.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Mintkoala)
I would always be living in fear if I spilt coffee on them, accidentally damaging them in anyway, etc. and then be liable for the actual cost of the clothes.
They say in FAQ that they understand normal wear and tear damages, and won't hold us liable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.96%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (24)
25.53%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (51)
54.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.26%

Watched Threads