The Student Room Group

Sending birth certificate to SFE

I posted my birth certificate to SFE first class around 4 days ago. When I log on to SFE it still says I need to send it under my ‘to-do list’. Does this mean they haven’t received it yet?
Original post by mollie_lowrie
I posted my birth certificate to SFE first class around 4 days ago. When I log on to SFE it still says I need to send it under my ‘to-do list’. Does this mean they haven’t received it yet?

Hi Mollie_lowrie,

It is likely they haven't received it yet, though it could be that they have but haven't processed it yet (it is now the weekend and I don't believe they work weekends).

If in any doubt, contact them via phone when they are open.

Hope this helps!

Chelsea :smile:
Original post by mollie_lowrie

Hello Mollie,

The system doesn't acknowledge new evidence until it's worked. It’s currently taking around 19 working days to process ID.

The workflow we provide is an expected date; the dates can fluctuate depending on the volume of applications and evidence received.

Thanks, Lynsey.
Reply 3
This morning I called to find out what was happening with the document I sent and was told 12 working days from the 27 june, so what is correct?
Original post by DrKiera
This morning I called to find out what was happening with the document I sent and was told 12 working days from the 27 june, so what is correct?

Hi Kiera,

12 working days is now correct. Our timescales are estimates and are updated daily to confirm the workflow the assessors are working towards, which has dropped from 17 to 12 working days. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending