Would you say I have a belly?

Watch this thread
username988579
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Name:  5EB08BED-ECAA-4C33-91ED-59D5316F928D.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  240.8 KBHow much weight do you think I need to lose? Had a few people comment that I had a belly recently.
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Everybody has a belly.
username988579
Rep:
How much you think should lose?
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jahe)
How much you think should lose?
How much do you weigh?
username988579
Rep:
(Original post by sufys)
How much do you weigh?
13 stone ish
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jahe)
Name:  5EB08BED-ECAA-4C33-91ED-59D5316F928D.jpeg
Views: 32
Size:  240.8 KBHow much weight do you think I need to lose? Had a few people comment that I had a belly recently.
Daft question, Do you have issues with your body image? I ask this because you have made a lot of threads about your waist, size, belly etc. And it’s been going on for at least 10 years.

If so, I don’t think asking a bunch of strangers how much weight you should lose is a healthy way to go about things. I’d either speak your GP or look up charities that help people with eating disorders etc.
SagaciousSag
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
Daft question, Do you have issues with your body image? I ask this because you have made a lot of threads about your waist, size, belly etc. And it’s been going on for at least 10 years.

If so, I don’t think asking a bunch of strangers how much weight you should lose is a healthy way to go about things. I’d either speak your GP or look up charities that help people with eating disorders etc.
I was literally about to say something like this!
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes and 10-15kg
Liamm16
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes, but it's okay and I don't think that you need to lose weight
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (31)
18.02%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (44)
25.58%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (87)
50.58%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
5.81%

Watched Threads