How to deal with burnout when 2 exams left?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I have burnout but still have 2 exams left on mon + tues that I need to revise for, how can I carry on revising whilst being burnt out from work?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
take a long break, this could be a day or a few hours, whatever u feel is the best for you, take this time to relax and wind down, when you start revising again, make sure you take frequent short breaks in your study sessions instead of having bulk sessions
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
take a long break, this could be a day or a few hours, whatever u feel is the best for you, take this time to relax and wind down, when you start revising again, make sure you take frequent short breaks in your study sessions instead of having bulk sessions
Okay thank you so much, I have taken a break for the most of today and feel good
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Okay thank you so much, I have taken a break for the most of today and feel good
that’s good to hear!! good luck with studying and make sure you take care if yourself x
Anonymous #1
that’s good to hear!! good luck with studying and make sure you take care if yourself x
thank you so much, I definitely overworked myself b revising for 8 hours (or more) for more than 3 days because I want to get all A* predictions for medicine
iL1L
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
prsom
iL1L
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
thank you so much, I definitely overworked myself b revising for 8 hours (or more) for more than 3 days because I want to get all A* predictions for medicine
:console:
Cloudster
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Don’t study for a whole day, take an hour/ two hour breaks in between studying. Don’t study late at night and try to go to bed at a certain time. You’ve got this!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cloudster)
Don’t study for a whole day, take an hour/ two hour breaks in between studying. Don’t study late at night and try to go to bed at a certain time. You’ve got this!
I used the Pomodoro method whilst revising for 8 hours with 50 minutes of work and 10 minute breaks. It is just that I did that for a quite a few days in a row that made me really tired. I have to care for my parent who had an accident now so am glad that I did all of that revision before otherwise it would have been really difficult to all of that now
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
So I have burnout but still have 2 exams left on mon + tues that I need to revise for, how can I carry on revising whilst being burnt out from work?
Go GP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (66)
69.47%
In the post (3)
3.16%
Text (13)
13.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.68%

Watched Threads