HARD CHEMISTRY EXAM QUESTIONS PLZ (AS Level) and bio too ig

Watch this thread
AriefaRahman1
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Heyyy guyss, I don't know if this is absurd but I need help in finding truly challenging exam questions to practice for my chemistry end of year exams. I have already done all the chemistry past papers and most of bio from 2015-2020. but I ended up getting a D grade for both. For resit I want to improve to atleast get a C and/or above. The questions that I am doing are now currently from physicsandmathstutor. but I was wondering if there is specifically a place where I can get these hard and challenging exam questions, especially *PRACTICAL* based ones. Because I remember not being able to answer practical related questions... any other advice on how I should revise is welcome too
sylkiebot
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by AriefaRahman1)
Heyyy guyss, I don't know if this is absurd but I need help in finding truly challenging exam questions to practice for my chemistry end of year exams. I have already done all the chemistry past papers and most of bio from 2015-2020. but I ended up getting a D grade for both. For resit I want to improve to atleast get a C and/or above. The questions that I am doing are now currently from physicsandmathstutor. but I was wondering if there is specifically a place where I can get these hard and challenging exam questions, especially *PRACTICAL* based ones. Because I remember not being able to answer practical related questions... any other advice on how I should revise is welcome too
Try doing the old specification ones and topic questions too from PMT. Test yourself 24/7, I think you just need to familiarize yourself more in order to feel confident, I don't know any other websites tbh, but you have to watch ALLERYCHEMISTRYTUTOR videos that man is a legend, he literally saved me. There is chemguide.org? I never found it useful tho.
For Practicals you should mainly input your entire focus on standard solutions, titrations, simple distilllation, flame tests and combustion questions and then you'll be fine (THEY ALWAYS ASK SOMETHING TO DO WITH APPARATUS) so you just need to know the steps by heart
Last edited by sylkiebot; 1 month ago
AriefaRahman1
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I remember that there was a questions asked about how can I improve the experiment after reading a method written in the question for the exam (I don't have it with me) but I was so clueless !??. Is there any way I can get the notes of "SOMETHING TO DO WITH APPARATUS". Does allory chemistry have step by step guidance in such things that I can just memories from?? also is doingg past papers before 2015 something that you really recommend? I have one week left and now I am slowly wanting to go into a phase of memorising.

(Original post by sylkiebot)
Try doing the old specification ones and topic questions too from PMT. Test yourself 24/7, I think you just need to familiarize yourself more in order to feel confident, I don't know any other websites tbh, but you have to watch ALLERYCHEMISTRYTUTOR videos that man is a legend, he literally saved me. There is chemguide.org? I never found it useful tho.
For Practicals you should mainly input your entire focus on standard solutions, titrations, simple distilllation, flame tests and combustion questions and then you'll be fine (THEY ALWAYS ASK SOMETHING TO DO WITH APPARATUS) so you just need to know the steps by heart
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads