Good fragerance for men

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I am starting an office internship and wanted to buy some fragerance to go with casual office attire. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not very knowledge in this are. I need something good and affordable. I heard Hugo Boss is good, I saw it at around £40 for 100 ml.
poketwist
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
personally I'm a fan of anything with oudh in it, it has a pleasant soft smell to it. Other than that I'd also suggest you look into miimiic, theyre a brand that sells knock off perfumes thats supposedly just as good as the original for a lower price, but idk if they ship to UK
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I think Lynx deodrant smells nice
Anonymous #1
(Original post by poketwist)
personally I'm a fan of anything with oudh in it, it has a pleasant soft smell to it. Other than that I'd also suggest you look into miimiic, theyre a brand that sells knock off perfumes thats supposedly just as good as the original for a lower price, but idk if they ship to UK
Is miimiic similar to the essence vault fragrance? I heard their perfumes are not as strong as the original ones.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I think Lynx deodrant smells nice
Wow, thanks so much! Any particular Lynx type?
ForestLou
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Wow, thanks so much! Any particular Lynx type?
Lynx Chocolate.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I prefer Lynx Africa. It's not too potent
Anonymous #1
What do you guys think about Franck Olivier Oud Touch Eau de Parfum for Men 100ml ?
poketwist
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Is miimiic similar to the essence vault fragrance? I heard their perfumes are not as strong as the original ones.
not sure, the only reason I know miimiic is because of tiktok lol. So far heard good things about it, but still havent bought since i have some of my normal cologne left
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I mean ive never tried it before but having looked online of its scent it seems kinda sweet
What do you guys think about Franck Olivier Oud Touch Eau de Parfum for Men 100ml ?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
"spice and black vanilla cremo" (does this sound good?)
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
https://bestmenscolognes.com/under-30-for-the-price/
Jpw1097
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am starting an office internship and wanted to buy some fragerance to go with casual office attire. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am not very knowledge in this are. I need something good and affordable. I heard Hugo Boss is good, I saw it at around £40 for 100 ml.
Some of my personal favourites are Hugo Boss bottled night, bleu de chanel, and Dior sauvage.
Caaaaaats129
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by poketwist)
not sure, the only reason I know miimiic is because of tiktok lol. So far heard good things about it, but still havent bought since i have some of my normal cologne left
Where is miimiic because I can’t find that anywhere online?
poketwist
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
should be there- i think i made a typo, the exact spelling is miimmiic. https://miimmiic.com/
again idk if they ship to UK
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I like the scents of Bleu De Chanel, Defy by Calvin Klein, Dior Homme eau de toilette and Guerlain's Musk Noble Eau De Parfum.
Utterly despise the stink of Lynx.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (18)
31.58%
They're what I expected (17)
29.82%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
38.6%

Watched Threads