If you join us, what do you hope to add to the team?

Watch this thread
Jonodeer
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Applying to mcdonalds because i need a job over the summer, of course the application has one of those stupid why should we hire you type question. So far my answer is this:

Teamwork is an integral part of the fast food industry to be able to deliver a efficient, high quality service. I am a fast learner and can communicate well and a good listener, such attributes would be beneficial to the team.
Cranfield University
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jonodeer)
Applying to mcdonalds because i need a job over the summer, of course the application has one of those stupid why should we hire you type question. So far my answer is this:

Teamwork is an integral part of the fast food industry to be able to deliver a efficient, high quality service. I am a fast learner and can communicate well and a good listener, such attributes would be beneficial to the team.
Hi Jonodeer 😊

I think this is a pretty good answer, it’s to the point, gives concrete examples, and most importantly it ACTUALLY ANSWERS THE QUESTION ASKED!

What I would do is be ready to give examples of how you have demonstrated each skill, for example how you have used/developed your communication skills in the past.

Good luck in your interview!
Ciara
2nd year Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads