Friends

Watch this thread
sophie hart
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone want to be online friends with me?
spleen girl
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Suree
tinyperson
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yh
sophie hart
Rep:
(Original post by spleen girl)
Suree
Hello! nice to meet you! My name is sophie what your name?
sophie hart
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
yh
Hello its nice to meet you! My name is sophie what your name?
Marteo
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
well, hey. It's my first post on these forums, and I guess it's going to be on your thread.

i've recently fallen out with my main friend group of a year or so and i feel like i've been empty. I've gravitated to old friend after another and i feel like i'm just there bothering them or clinging to them, so I've just gave up kind of. I have people to talk to, but a friend would definitely be nice tbh
sophie hart
Rep:
(Original post by Marteo)
well, hey. It's my first post on these forums, and I guess it's going to be on your thread.

i've recently fallen out with my main friend group of a year or so and i feel like i've been empty. I've gravitated to old friend after another and i feel like i'm just there bothering them or clinging to them, so I've just gave up kind of. I have people to talk to, but a friend would definitely be nice tbh
Hello its nice to meet you! My name is sophie and i am sorry to hear that you fallen out with your friends but i will be your friend !
spleen girl
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sophie hart)
Hello! nice to meet you! My name is sophie what your name?
Hey my names amile
sophie hart
Rep:
Hey my names amile
Hope you had a great day today amile. How are you amile?
spleen girl
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hope you had a great day today amile. How are you amile?
I’m doing good wby
sophie hart
Rep:
I’m doing good wby
i am doing good thanks. Do you go to school?
spleen girl
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i am doing good thanks. Do you go to school?
Starting uni in sept u?
sophie hart
Rep:
Starting uni in sept u?
currently in year 12 starting year 13 in sept.
Last edited by sophie hart; 1 month ago
rosy_posy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi
sophie hart
Rep:
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Hi
Hello! its nice to meet you rosy my name is sophie!
FunTimes93
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I'm new
sophie hart
Rep:
(Original post by FunTimes93)
Hi, I'm new
Hello funtime its nice to meet you! My name is sophie whats your name?
FunTimes93
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello funtime its nice to meet you! My name is sophie whats your name?
It's nice to meet you too and I'm not allowed to say my real name online so you can just call me funtimes. Btw, Sophie is a nice name
sophie hart
Rep:
(Original post by FunTimes93)
It's nice to meet you too and I'm not allowed to say my real name online so you can just call me funtimes. Btw, Sophie is a nice name
Thanks funtime! Hope you have a great day funtime and how are you?
FunTimes93
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks funtime! Hope you have a great day funtime and how are you?
You're welcome and thanks Sophie, I'm good, how are you?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (11)
18.64%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (20)
33.9%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (4)
6.78%
Speaking to staff members from universities (0)
0%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
11.86%
Reading articles about what steps to take (13)
22.03%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
3.39%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
3.39%

Watched Threads