How many times have you had COVID?

Watch this thread
Avreil
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
in the last 2 years or something similar to coronavirus

0 for myself
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Once
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Zero
flamingolover
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
2 times I’ve tested positive but I’m 90% sure it was 3
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
0 unless I had asymptomatic covid right at the start (before testing)
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Zero.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
1 time only
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
0 times
SagaciousSag
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Once, although I might've been asymptomatic more recently. I'm surprised many have never gotten it.
Troglodytarum
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Once. And it was terrible timing too. Caused me to miss the final week of teaching on an intense bioinformatics module. Surprised I even passed the assessment.
Last edited by 1582; 1 month ago
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Twice
ran-dumb
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
0. I'm in shock they say millions of people get it every week, that must mean there are people that got it like 8 times by now
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ran-dumb)
0. I'm in shock they say millions of people get it every week, that must mean there are people that got it like 8 times by now
My brother has had it 4 times :lol:
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
0 which is amazing considering I've been teaching throught the two+ years [had to keep school open for key workers children].
ran-dumb
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gjd800)
My brother has had it 4 times :lol:
Why do you seem happy haha. I don't have any siblings, is it normal to secretly hate them?
gjd800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ran-dumb)
Why do you seem happy haha. I don't have any siblings, is it normal to secretly hate them?
It's just funny..Once or twice maybe, but four times? I think.he has been licking door handles.
Rufus The Red
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Just once I think, but it's possible that I had it asymptomatically, or that it disguised itself with my hayfever at some point. :iiam:
ReviseSleeping
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Tested positive once. Relatively speaking, I felt fine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads