I need to talk

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need to talk to someone cos I think I might be going a bit crazy
TheBlackRabbit56
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
how
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TheBlackRabbit56)
how
Dark thoughts
TheBlackRabbit56
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Dark thoughts
i'm crazy too , to be honset
micholate9
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Dark thoughts
What kind of dark thoughts?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by micholate9)
What kind of dark thoughts?
This is going to sound messed up, but murdering people for looking at me a weird way. A guy literally overtook me whilst I was driving, and I started speeding up to catch him. I was raging over the smallest thing. I might be psychotic
micholate9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is going to sound messed up, but murdering people for looking at me a weird way. A guy literally overtook me whilst I was driving, and I started speeding up to catch him. I was raging over the smallest thing. I might be psychotic
That sounds very serious. Why do you think you’re having these thoughts? Have you had them before? And have you considered getting help from your GP?
ran-dumb
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How often do you think that way? I guess its a bit too far if murder comes up, but if you were having a really bad day, your brain might go places you don't want to. I wouldn't call that crazy.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by micholate9)
That sounds very serious. Why do you think you’re having these thoughts? Have you had them before? And have you considered getting help from your GP?
Idk even if someone accidentally pushes me at a train station I start thinking about pushing them onto the rails…am I crazy? To be honest I’ve been under alot of stress lately, my life’s gone to **** if I’m honest. Do you think that might be why?

(Original post by ran-dumb)
How often do you think that way? I guess its a bit too far if murder comes up, but if you were having a really bad day, your brain might go places you don't want to. I wouldn't call that crazy.
When I go outside, and it’s busy at train stations and places it annoys me that there’s so many people and I feel like there should be another wave of covid to take more people away
micholate9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Idk even if someone accidentally pushes me at a train station I start thinking about pushing them onto the rails…am I crazy? To be honest I’ve been under alot of stress lately, my life’s gone to **** if I’m honest. Do you think that might be why?
It could be because of stress, but it’s hard to say without knowing you. The thing is, you can’t help the thoughts that pop up in your head. You can only control your actions. So what stops you from acting on these thoughts?

If these thoughts are stressing you out more, try to get help. Are you at school or uni? Or are you working?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads