generic parent problem but worse

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im 17 and im in a weird situation

when im 18 i want to move out and try to wipe all records that i have like medical and other but idk, like anything that has my parents name on it thats linked to me i want to change. i also dont want them to know where i live or know a single peice of new info about me pretty much.

last year a family member of mine who is abuse did somthing very weird, they tried to make some fake evidence or story to try and make me look insane then send it off to nhs so that i legally have a bunch of disorders, a while later she went to my collage and change the contact details so she can communicate and do more malicious things. some how in the nhs records she legally my parent and i didnt know the whole time. now im in a weird situation with my dad where hes not telling me something i need to know but i dont know what it is its like a weird feeling where thing happen without you knowing.

well anyway i want to try and reverse all the stuff that happened and make sure it cant happen else where, my dad already has control of my bank but what is bothering me is what if they are doing something elsewhere where i dont know like not just collage or nhs, what i want to know is how can i make them have no control of my life and things that effect my life so that when i move out all of this mess wont follow me.

id also like some kind of advice for moving out secretly for when the time comes.
Ellie_thomas
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I think you need to speak to someone. Is there someone at your school/college you can talk to? Like a social worker or someone in charge of safeguarding?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ellie_thomas)
I think you need to speak to someone. Is there someone at your school/college you can talk to? Like a social worker or someone in charge of safeguarding?
there all trashz and last time i talked to one my aunt went up to them and did some funky stuff and lied
then 2 days later things went so bad

id prefer the lowkey method where my parents think everything is fine until i actully leave the house and then they realise
Ellie_thomas
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
there all trashz and last time i talked to one my aunt went up to them and did some funky stuff and lied
then 2 days later things went so bad

id prefer the lowkey method where my parents think everything is fine until i actully leave the house and then they realise
I hear what you're saying, but how will you move out without money? You're gonna need help from somewhere.

As for changing your medical records, I don't know if it can ever be changed without maybe even a court process to prove that the records were wrong. They can probably update them to say you're fine, but wiping them clean isn't simple.

As for them knowing any of your info/where you are etc, once you're 18 in theory they aren't entitled to that information anymore, unless for some reason you are considered to be unable to care for yourself. Theoretically, you could just leave and have no further contact with them.
Anonymous #1
your third point is what worries me as you say considered to be unable to care for yourself, my parents are trying do do something with my medical records so that ill be considered to be unable to care for myself. money thing wont be much of an issue and i dont mean like wiping medical records is like everything im just talking about the stuff they messed with and their contact details incase somthing pulls up. so yh
Ellie_thomas
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
They can't just declare you disabled or whatever, you'd need some kind of medical proof, and an assessment from a professional etc
They won't just accept your parents word for it
Anonymous #1
ik the proof they sent was like fake and the medical professional who did a assessment is a person my parents know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads