University in the US

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey! This is quite a big question but I’m wondering what the process would be like to get into a university in the US from the UK. After you do your A-levels, what would the process be? Are there any extra exams you’d have to do? I’m just looking for some information to weigh out my future options.
Thank you!
DataVenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
All the information you seek appears to be in the US Universities Application Guide, in this post.
tortilla.leah
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hmm i dont know too much but i know a lot of colleges and universities dropped a lot of tests that were required for admittance. i would say to look for more information you should check out a couple websites of the colleges you are interested in.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DataVenia)
All the information you seek appears to be in the US Universities Application Guide, in this post.
Thanks! This is very helpful
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tortilla.leah)
hmm i dont know too much but i know a lot of colleges and universities dropped a lot of tests that were required for admittance. i would say to look for more information you should check out a couple websites of the colleges you are interested in.
Thank you! I will take a look!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.91%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (23)
34.33%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.46%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.49%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.45%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.9%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.99%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.48%

Watched Threads