thoughts on shaving?

Watch this thread
tortilla.leah
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i know this question may seem a little odd, but does it matter if a girl shaves. if it does what places would you care about being shaved?
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tortilla.leah)
i know this question may seem a little odd, but does it matter if a girl shaves. if it does what places would you care about being shaved?
It would depend on the girl. Some girls have hairy arms and legs, so shave those places. However, others don't have hairy body parts. If you don't have hairy body parts, i think you should not shave.
Silverwolf16
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I'm a girl and in my opinion it comes down to personal preference. For example I don't shave my arms as I think any stable there would be weird and I don't shave the top part of my legs as nobody's going to see any hair there. I do shave from my knees down and my armpits as they're visible and deodorant works better. Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads