Why does my mum do this

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
There’s been times when I clean the house top to bottom but I don’t go into peoples rooms because of privacy and stuff like that. My mum would literally ignore all of that and say why haven’t u cleaned my room. Then I get annoyed because she hasn’t even said thank u and goes straight to a criticism. Then she’ll talk to me about my sister not giving her money. Then when it comes to me not cleaning her room she would be praising my sister like she don’t talk down on her within the same time frame. When I bring it up she calls me disrespectful and says “May God forgive me” using religion to make me seem like I’m the worst person in the world. With all that my mum has done you’d think I’d be rebellious and go against stuff she says but I don’t. This is soo annoying.
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Because she's entitled, toxic, a financial parasite and in the habit of using religion as her weapon or means of maintaining control.
I hope that you and your sister will both be able to move far away from her very soon.
Good luck!
Ezra22
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hang in there !
Anonymous #1
(Original post by londonmyst)
Because she's entitled, toxic, a financial parasite and in the habit of using religion as her weapon or means of maintaining control.
I hope that you and your sister will both be able to move far away from her very soon.
Good luck!
Thank you I’m going to uni soon so I hope everything just gets better
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ezra22)
Hang in there !
Thank u!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads