A -level subject preparation

Watch this thread
smartcookie10
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!

I have picked my A- level subjects which I will start in September: Politics, RS, Economics and was wondering what preparation can I do over the summer to get a head start in understanding content? Do you recommend any textbooks/videos/websites I could have a look at prior? I often need to have a little head start so I can understand the content and not fall behind. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!! xx
Zakanemi
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
just relax and enjoy your summer. you'll forget everything you've learnt and get burnt out even before you get into sixth form
smartcookie10
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
haha thanks!
2022 g
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Check what boards you’re doing for your chosen A-level subjects. This will give you an idea of what textbooks you need. If you’re not sure what board your school is doing you can probably check their website for info. If theres no info on the website you could call them up and ask. But I doubt that you’ll be able to call your school up, since its the holidays.
Hope this helps.
Last edited by 2022 g; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads