University of Law: London or Reading?

Watch this thread
gblanchflower
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My partner and I will be moving to Reading in September so that she can start at her new teaching position. I therefore have some choice when it comes to where I study law, and was wondering if people had any information to steer me one way or the other.

I'm interested principally in whether teaching standards/resources/job opportunities are that much better at the London Campus than Reading's to justify the additional cost of the course and the additional time and likely cost that will need to be taken to commute. Thanks!
anton31
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
London
gblanchflower
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by anton31)
London
Well-argued😄 any reason?
Gmaster1980
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gblanchflower)
My partner and I will be moving to Reading in September so that she can start at her new teaching position. I therefore have some choice when it comes to where I study law, and was wondering if people had any information to steer me one way or the other.

I'm interested principally in whether teaching standards/resources/job opportunities are that much better at the London Campus than Reading's to justify the additional cost of the course and the additional time and likely cost that will need to be taken to commute. Thanks!
If it's a postgraduate law course, the location won't matter at all. Study wherever is most convenient
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
17.24%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
24.14%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (47)
54.02%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.6%

Watched Threads