how do i get a gf

Watch this thread
slowly_dying
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
i need one desperatley otherwise life will be meaningless
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by slowly_dying)
You need to go out and approach girls.
slowly_dying
Rep:
(Original post by Wired_1800)
You need to go out and approach girls.
they wont like me because im ugly
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It does not matter. Some ugly guys still close. Some girls claim to want medium-ugly guys.
Mohammed_80
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You wait and be patient, have some confidence and self-belief that your able to first meet someone and then you’ll know they are for you. It requires time, patience, connection and understanding.
Huzam001
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
> go up to girl
> ask her if she wants to be your gf
> she says “oh my god yeeesss”
> mission successful boys
> mfw :cool:
slowly_dying
Rep:
(Original post by Huzam001)
> go up to girl
> ask her if she wants to be your gf
> she says “oh my god yeeesss”
> mission successful boys
> mfw :cool:
but she will say no
zuluwarrior7650
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Who told you life is meaningless without a partner?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
are you funny? a lot of girls like me don't care about looks at all and if you're funny and make a girl laugh I don't see how it would be hard for you to get a girl
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
are you funny? a lot of girls like me don't care about looks at all and if you're funny and make a girl laugh I don't see how it would be hard for you to get a girl
I’m crushing in on one hard, and signs are she’s crushing on in me hard as well it’s so obvious and I’ve done exactly the same things as stated with the funny facial expressions, helpful and caring company, and being my polite and well mannered self whilst leaving a positive impression on her and the signs are so obvious even my colleague who I am close friends knows that we are both into each other. And there’s a definite liking from her side.
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There's more to life than getting into a relationship like doing well in your GCSE's.
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
That's the million dollar question for every male on TSR.
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Your entire thread history is about girls…maybe focus on yourself and work on making a better you. relationships shouldn’t be a priority right now
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well, not making TSR threads about it would be a good start...
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sufys)
Well, not making TSR threads about it would be a good start...
No cos how else would you know he’s desperate to find one???
H8Courtship217
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
reminds me how my mindset, perspective, has changed towards the dynamics of dating and relationships, attraction
Son of the Sea
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
You sound extremely desperate and that really isn’t attractive to most people.
dasmanamesss
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
bro.. you do know there are populations of society, which are girls, who dont give like 2 cr4ps bout looks right? Attitude and personality is how one keeps a relationship going...not looks..i mean sure looks are a bonus point. PLUS if u get yourself a h0tti3, other guys will be after her too and then that would lead to jealousy, and it would hurt your feelings...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads