Boots interview help

Watch this thread
MagumeT
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m stuck on what to say on the tell us about you question I’m currently doing chemistry biology and psychology at school I have no work experience and my interview is on Wednesday 😭 I volunteer at school and I am the head of liturgy if anyone can help me form a brief paragraph on what I would say that would be amazing I really need this interview to go well the money goes towards a tutor
hannahbbk134
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MagumeT)
I’m stuck on what to say on the tell us about you question I’m currently doing chemistry biology and psychology at school I have no work experience and my interview is on Wednesday 😭 I volunteer at school and I am the head of liturgy if anyone can help me form a brief paragraph on what I would say that would be amazing I really need this interview to go well the money goes towards a tutor
stop omg I do the same subjects and have an interview on Tuesday omg - also sorry not helpful but that’s so cool lol
bea_murray0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MagumeT)
Say what you've just said. Start with "I'm a (full time I assume) student at X, studying, XYZ", then try to give some skills and example of how you've developed them, e.g. "I'm hard working/committed and use this to (volunteer at school organising fundraisers or whatever relevant, specific example).", "I'm good with people and have developed interpersonal skills doing (whatever relevant, specific example). You can add some hobbies and interests briefly if you like, particularly relevant ones such as doing makeup and hair maybe? You can also talk about your future plans, especially if they're relevant to the job.
hannahbbk134
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well how was it? Mine got pushed back
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads