Access to HE course help

Watch this thread
Alice_is_Strange
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, sorry if this question is in the wrong forum as I'm new here. I'm going to be starting an Access to Higher Education course in Science (Biology and Chemistry) at the end of September and I'm going to be revising GCSE Science and Maths in preparation, since it's been nearly twelve years since I was last in a classroom! Having attended the college open day, I have realised how rusty I am and how much I've forgotten over the years. I've ordered the CGP AQA Revision Guides and will be using my free time to work on revising all that. Does anyone have any tips on what else I should do?
SHP82
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Have you secured any past or practice papers yet?
Alice_is_Strange
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by SHP82)
Have you secured any past or practice papers yet?
No, is that something I should do?
SHP82
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alice_is_Strange)
No, is that something I should do?
If you are in revision mode...it gives you a flavour of the types of questions asked, the way they are asked etc. It also gives you the chance to practive answers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads