How to tell if you like one?(online dating)

Watch this thread
SaucissonSecCy
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
You know those initial conversations and pic exchanges? Online dating. I have no idea how to tell if I like someone or not. Often feel totally nonplussed as I can't discern my feelings one way or the other. Does anyone have any insights or techniques to tell if you like or dislike someone?
username10948
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'm gonna assume you know this person in real life. Personally beacuse I dont trust meeting someone online until I atleat have had some conversations with them and I cant form a liking for someone online sooo...

Sometimes when I've been with someone a few times in person. When I'm far away, I deeply crave their attention. I value their attention more then my friends. I still feel this way after being with my partner for over a year.
When you see them, what are your temptations. Like the urge to kiss them or give them a hug or tell them everything or maybe it's even just snuggling with them.

How do you treat them. Are you more touchy with them. are you more interested in what they have to say more then other people?

Sometimes when I think about this. I feel like I can say "oh you would just know" So I'm trying to put it in my perspective and how I feel with my relationship.
If they were to say/ do something rude, how much would it hurt compared to a regular person. Beacuse mean things hurt more when they come from someone you really enjoy. It's not always about lust but sometimes its about the amount of connection.
I also wanna ask... what made you think about that or what series of events could have lead you to think that. Maybe you could ask them what they value about relationship. Or just give them a hug and see what it feels like.

Are they trustworthy and do you feel like they can trust you...
SaucissonSecCy
Rep:
(Original post by Spiced0tea insta)
I'm gonna assume you know this person in real life. Personally beacuse I dont trust meeting someone online until I atleat have had some conversations with them and I cant form a liking for someone online sooo...

Sometimes when I've been with someone a few times in person. When I'm far away, I deeply crave their attention. I value their attention more then my friends. I still feel this way after being with my partner for over a year.
When you see them, what are your temptations. Like the urge to kiss them or give them a hug or tell them everything or maybe it's even just snuggling with them.

How do you treat them. Are you more touchy with them. are you more interested in what they have to say more then other people?

Sometimes when I think about this. I feel like I can say "oh you would just know" So I'm trying to put it in my perspective and how I feel with my relationship.
If they were to say/ do something rude, how much would it hurt compared to a regular person. Beacuse mean things hurt more when they come from someone you really enjoy. It's not always about lust but sometimes its about the amount of connection.
I also wanna ask... what made you think about that or what series of events could have lead you to think that. Maybe you could ask them what they value about relationship. Or just give them a hug and see what it feels like.

Are they trustworthy and do you feel like they can trust you...
Was just really asking as regards chatting on online dating plus whatsapp when you haven't met yet.
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Ask them on a date. How you feel about someone when you meet face-to-face can be entirely different from offline.

A friend of mine recently met his online girlfriend of four years for the first time. She was meant to stay with him for a week - she didn't even stay a day. The attraction wasn't there in the person. He's in pieces.
username10948
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
Was just really asking as regards chatting on online dating plus whatsapp when you haven't met yet.
Well... okayyy
SaucissonSecCy
Rep:
(Original post by 1582)
Ask them on a date. How you feel about someone when you meet face-to-face can be entirely different from offline.

A friend of mine recently met his online girlfriend of four years for the first time. She was meant to stay with him for a week - she didn't even stay a day. The attraction wasn't there in the person. He's in pieces.
Interesting maybe that can happen in reverse. Someone you haven't talked to much might be attractive in person and conversation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (31)
18.02%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (44)
25.58%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (87)
50.58%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
5.81%

Watched Threads