Applying for student finance

Watch this thread
domidrinnan93
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,

I'm currently trying to apply for student finance through the gov website. I have never applied to student finance England and only SAAS as l am from Scotland.

I'm struggling to apply online as it's stating they may have my details on file however when l try and request my information it says they cannot find them?

Could you please help me, thank you.

Dominique
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you’re Scottish then you’ll need to contact SAAS for help. SFE can’t deal with SAAS queries
Lynsey SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by domidrinnan93)
Hi there,

I'm currently trying to apply for student finance through the gov website. I have never applied to student finance England and only SAAS as l am from Scotland.

I'm struggling to apply online as it's stating they may have my details on file however when l try and request my information it says they cannot find them?

Could you please help me, thank you.

Dominique
Hello Dominique,

What are you trying to apply for?

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.58%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (42)
25.45%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.45%

Watched Threads