Digital and tech integrated degree

Watch this thread
Umayrc63
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does a digital and technology solutions degree with a apprenticeship have value?

I'm looking at the one from qa in partnership with a uni

Is it the same value as a bsc in computer science
Less or more?

Thanks
ITStudent22
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Umayrc63)
Does a digital and technology solutions degree with a apprenticeship have value?

I'm looking at the one from qa in partnership with a uni

Is it the same value as a bsc in computer science
Less or more?

Thanks
Digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeships absolutely have value compared to a computer science degree. Degree apprenticeships and degrees attained through university both have value with both options having benefits and drawbacks. You still get a degree regardless so take the path you think is right.
Last edited by ITStudent22; 4 weeks ago
Umayrc63
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ITStudent22)
Digital and technology solutions degree apprenticeships absolutely have value compared to a computer science degree. Degree apprenticeships and degrees attained through university both have value with both options having benefits and drawbacks. You still get a degree regardless so take the path you think is right.
If the level 6 is in a specific sector, such as cyber security/ network engineering etc.

Does that limit me rather than having a computer science degree?
For example if i had a level 6 in cyber security, and wanted to move to software engineering. How would that be made possible?

Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads