Relationship advice

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So basically long story short so there’s this boy that I met on Instagram we started talking and we clicked very quickly like literally I opened up to him and I literally told him everything about my mental health and my family and he seems so nice and he is very supportive, we tried to date each other after a year of our conversation on the internet, note: he lives in our back home. Like we have never met before, and he is 8 years older than me. (and I don’t know if I should consider it as thing but he is not attractive at all) but anyway we tried to date after a year of our conversation online but of course because of my mental health I was so scared to do it he was so supportive and patient and we dated for 2 months but I had to let go because of my mental health and I told him about how I’m feeling and then he was like ok is fine I completely understand we stopped talking to for few months and then he texted me again and told me he can’t forget me and he wants me back and he will wait for me for 100 years he just wants me and only me he will wait for me after I finish my university, and my masters and everting I want to do he will wait for me and support me for it.
Please tell me what to do? And how do I know if he is the one? Like I’m going back this summer holiday and I’m definitely going to meet him but I don’t know what should I do? Like I literally can’t decide and my feelings are so messed up I don’t know if I like him or not or just I’m feeling this affection because is the first time I met someone like him Please advice me what should I do with all of this my mental health is not the best now and I can’t make my right decision.. like is it normal for that to happen with someone that you knew online or what I’m so confused and I’m so lost
Cloudster
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So basically long story short so there’s this boy that I met on Instagram we started talking and we clicked very quickly like literally I opened up to him and I literally told him everything about my mental health and my family and he seems so nice and he is very supportive, we tried to date each other after a year of our conversation on the internet, note: he lives in our back home. Like we have never met before, and he is 8 years older than me. (and I don’t know if I should consider it as thing but he is not attractive at all) but anyway we tried to date after a year of our conversation online but of course because of my mental health I was so scared to do it he was so supportive and patient and we dated for 2 months but I had to let go because of my mental health and I told him about how I’m feeling and then he was like ok is fine I completely understand we stopped talking to for few months and then he texted me again and told me he can’t forget me and he wants me back and he will wait for me for 100 years he just wants me and only me he will wait for me after I finish my university, and my masters and everting I want to do he will wait for me and support me for it.
Please tell me what to do? And how do I know if he is the one? Like I’m going back this summer holiday and I’m definitely going to meet him but I don’t know what should I do? Like I literally can’t decide and my feelings are so messed up I don’t know if I like him or not or just I’m feeling this affection because is the first time I met someone like him Please advice me what should I do with all of this my mental health is not the best now and I can’t make my right decision.. like is it normal for that to happen with someone that you knew online or what I’m so confused and I’m so lost
1) do you know what he looks like? Do you FaceTime him?
2) don’t get your hopes up because he might not appear to you the same way once you’ve met him. But if you do plan to meet him let your friends and family know, send them your location so that they can track you.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cloudster)
1) do you know what he looks like? Do you FaceTime him?
2) don’t get your hopes up because he might not appear to you the same way once you’ve met him. But if you do plan to meet him let your friends and family know, send them your location so that they can track you.
Yes we have FaceTimed few times and again his look isn’t the best
That’s what I’m thinking about doing if I actually met him
So I don’t know is very stressful and I have been overthinking it for so long and I don’t know what to do about it
Cloudster
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes we have FaceTimed few times and again his look isn’t the best
That’s what I’m thinking about doing if I actually met him
So I don’t know is very stressful and I have been overthinking it for so long and I don’t know what to do about it
Have you told him that you’re going to visit during the summer? Write down everything, like your feelings or your conflict, writing down things help because you will be able to see it from a bigger picture.
Anonymous #1
Have you told him that you’re going to visit during the summer? Write down everything, like your feelings or your conflict, writing down things help because you will be able to see it from a bigger picture.
I haven’t told him yet because I’m afraid if anything bad happens and writing down calms me down a bit but not for long
Cloudster
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t told him yet because I’m afraid if anything bad happens and writing down calms me down a bit but not for long
You should tell him or try to bring it up, see how he reacts. You need to trust your gut feelings.
Anonymous #1
You should tell him or try to bring it up, see how he reacts. You need to trust your gut feelings.
I told him and he said he is so excited and he can't wait to meet me and he will take me wherever I want
Cloudster
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I told him and he said he is so excited and he can't wait to meet me and he will take me wherever I want
He seems genuine. But it doesn’t hurt to be extra careful when you meet him
Anonymous #1
He seems genuine. But it doesn’t hurt to be extra careful when you meet him
I thought so as well especially all he does is just expressing his feelings and how much i mean to him, like it makes me think i should give him a chance but the thing i'm not sure if all of this is real or is he just doing that to get something from like me getting him out of our home country and bring him to the uk or anything else
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads