Urgent I M SO HURT

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guys I met this guy online. He was my neighbour but I saw him only once or twice. I the came to UK for studies. We used to chat on instagram, he then proposed me. After that, e never talked...I got busy in my life but after 2 years he Agnews msged me saying I like really wants to marry you. I felt tat time that I have feelings for him but just said no as I thought that we have never met so such online relationships are mostly not successful. Then after another two years he reached me again saying that im getting married soon so think about me one last time, I insulted him this time nd blocked him but a few days after this I felt like im really missing him nd should talk to him as I saw his emotional statuses. I msged him we started talking nd I felt so good as if im in love but didn't really believe my feelings as I have never met him in person (I still feel confused as in how can this happen a person I have never met nd im completely in love with him like is it possible nd normal). A year after I came to know that he proposed my sister too but she rejected him nd then he was after me and not only this what hurted me the most is that he said to my sister that He loves her so much and when she asked about me he said ''OH HER I HAVE NEVR EVEN SEEN HER IN PERSON HOW CAN I BE IN LOVE WITH HER, THAT TIME WHEN I PROPOSED HER I WAS A CHILD BUT REALITY IS I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER SO HOW CAN I BE IN LOVE WITH HER'' and to me he used to say ''I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING, I LOVE YOUR PERSONALITY NATURE'' and when I used to ask that but you have never seen me in person how can you love me to which he lied and said that he has seen me.
Whats another even more hurtful thing is that I wasted a whole year talking to him, wasted precious time of my life , the time I wanted to do so much more nd wasn't ready for a relation but just bcz he convinced smooch I gave all my time to him, also ruined my future as it effected my grades too!! I m so much in regret
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Guys I met this guy online. He was my neighbour but I saw him only once or twice. I the came to UK for studies. We used to chat on instagram, he then proposed me. After that, e never talked...I got busy in my life but after 2 years he Agnews msged me saying I like really wants to marry you. I felt tat time that I have feelings for him but just said no as I thought that we have never met so such online relationships are mostly not successful. Then after another two years he reached me again saying that im getting married soon so think about me one last time, I insulted him this time nd blocked him but a few days after this I felt like im really missing him nd should talk to him as I saw his emotional statuses. I msged him we started talking nd I felt so good as if im in love but didn't really believe my feelings as I have never met him in person (I still feel confused as in how can this happen a person I have never met nd im completely in love with him like is it possible nd normal). A year after I came to know that he proposed my sister too but she rejected him nd then he was after me and not only this what hurted me the most is that he said to my sister that He loves her so much and when she asked about me he said ''OH HER I HAVE NEVR EVEN SEEN HER IN PERSON HOW CAN I BE IN LOVE WITH HER, THAT TIME WHEN I PROPOSED HER I WAS A CHILD BUT REALITY IS I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER SO HOW CAN I BE IN LOVE WITH HER'' and to me he used to say ''I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING, I LOVE YOUR PERSONALITY NATURE'' and when I used to ask that but you have never seen me in person how can you love me to which he lied and said that he has seen me.
Whats another even more hurtful thing is that I wasted a whole year talking to him, wasted precious time of my life , the time I wanted to do so much more nd wasn't ready for a relation but just bcz he convinced smooch I gave all my time to him, also ruined my future as it effected my grades too!! I m so much in regret
???
starxoxox
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
huhhh
well u shouldn't put so much trust in online relationships
Anonymous #1
I knew it nd never wanted to do but idk how this happened
(Original post by starxoxox)
huhhh
well u shouldn't put so much trust in online relationships
Anonymous #1
I m very hurt and just can't forget about the wasted time
I knew it nd never wanted to do but idk how this happened
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
anyone?
I m very hurt and just can't forget about the wasted time
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
anyone?
Guys can someone please read my post and tell me is it all my mistake and any advice to overcome regret?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
????
Guys can someone please read my post and tell me is it all my mistake and any advice to overcome regret?
Adz2042
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
You're letting this bother you too much.

I would drop this, focus on yourself, have a relationship in the physical world (not digital) and don't commit too hard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
67.65%
In the post (4)
3.92%
Text (14)
13.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.71%

Watched Threads