If I lose weight

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If I lose weight would I look like those skinny girls in love island. My ED is doing my head in today lmaooo
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
They're not happy individuals. Why would you want to be like that?
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Look up Molly-Mae and her body image around the time she was on Love Island. It's not as good as you think it is.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SagaciousSag)
Look up Molly-Mae and her body image around the time she was on Love Island. It's not as good as you think it is.
I heard but I wannnt her struggles
(Original post by gtty123)
They're not happy individuals. Why would you want to be like that?
I’d rather be skinny and depressed than fat and depressed
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’d rather be skinny and depressed than fat and depressed
I don't think you would, tbh. And being 'fat' is subjective - looking like a crackhead isn't (that is, of course, assuming you starved yourself to that extent).
Anonymous #1
I don't think you would, tbh. And being 'fat' is subjective - looking like a crackhead isn't (that is, of course, assuming you starved yourself to that extent).
I mean you’re right but ig it depends on the persons body type tho. Not everyone’s going to look like a crackhead just because they look too skinny
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I mean you’re right but ig it depends on the persons body type tho. Not everyone’s going to look like a crackhead just because they look too skinny
Being extremely skinny wouldn't differ that much per person. Being fat, however, would.
Anonymous #1
Being extremely skinny wouldn't differ that much per person. Being fat, however, would.
What do you mean? All skinny people look the similar?🤣 it’s just looking at them they seem to all be naturally skinny.
gtty123
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
What do you mean? All skinny people look the similar?🤣 it’s just looking at them they seem to all be naturally skinny.
I'm referring to the problems they encounter for being that weight. Believe it or not, but extremely skinny people will, in theory, likely die earlier.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (70)
67.96%
In the post (4)
3.88%
Text (14)
13.59%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.56%

Watched Threads