Changing university contact email address

Watch this thread
Skiwi
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Who should i contact in regard to changing the email address a university emails me through( Warwick specifically), when creating my ucas account my school asked for it to be with the school email address, i have since updated my ucas contact address( 3-4 months back) to a personal email. Warwick still only send mail to the school one which will be problematic if i lose access to it some time over summer.

Would emailing the admissions department suffice or is there a better place to email.

_gcx sorry for bothering you with a tag but ik you've been to warwick so may be better informed
Last edited by Skiwi; 1 month ago
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You should ask your school how long you will have the inbox for. If it expires before the start of the next school year then yes I would email ugadmissions to let them know.

When you enrol (a few days to a week after your place is confirmed) you'll be re-asked to give a lot of information and will have opportunity to change the given email so won't be a problem past that. Once you have enrolled everything will be into your university inbox and only a few emails will be forwarded to your personal email.
Last edited by _gcx; 1 month ago
Skiwi
Rep:
(Original post by _gcx)
You should ask your school how long you will have the inbox for. If it expires before the start of the next school year then yes I would email ugadmissions to let them know.

When you enrol (a few days to a week after your place is confirmed) you'll be re-asked to give a lot of information and will have opportunity to change the given email so won't be a problem past that.
We were told we would have access up to the end of august, but the school systems have been having a lot of problems recently and i have been locked out of them for extended periods of time so i think it's best to change it.

Is this the email for it [email protected] ? ( pretty sure it is just want to double check, the contact us website isn't very clear)
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Skiwi)
We were told we would have access up to the end of august, but the school systems have been having a lot of problems recently and i have been locked out of them for extended periods of time so i think it's best to change it.

Is this the email for it [email protected] ? ( pretty sure it is just want to double check, the contact us website isn't very clear)
that should be fine. enrolment would happen around late teens-early 20th aug.

yes think so.
Skiwi
Rep:
(Original post by _gcx)
that should be fine. enrolment would happen around late teens-early 20th aug.

yes think so.
Thanks a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (30)
17.96%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (43)
25.75%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
50.9%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.39%

Watched Threads