The Student Room Group

if anyone needs help with economics edexcel a -level pm me

if anyone needs help with economics edexcel a -level pm me, have resources, documents that could be very useful. If you need help with questions, lmk, more than happy to help on here
Reply 1
Original post by Lauraxavier1
if anyone needs help with economics edexcel a -level pm me, have resources, documents that could be very useful. If you need help with questions, lmk, more than happy to help on here

i would love some help on to revise for my a level economics. i will be year 13 and im not doing well my predicted is low i want to improve. and useful method to revise?
Original post by md1004
i would love some help on to revise for my a level economics. i will be year 13 and im not doing well my predicted is low i want to improve. and useful method to revise?

https://www.stuvia.com/bundle/116539/edexcel-a-level-economics-a-full-revision-guide-theme-1234-a-notes-microeconomics-and-macroeconomics

yes i do. My biggest tip is don't focus too much on exam questions without knowing your content. Content mastery is crucial, without knowing content you will struggle to grasp basic foundations which become notable in A* analysis. for instance basic concept that anything that increases AD will lead to demand pull inflation. Within a question for instance analyse the impacts of a reduction in corporation tax.

chain of analysis:

a reduction in corp tax= expansionary fiscal policy designed to increase investment= Investment is a component of AD= inc AD= lead to DPI = fall in purchasing power of consumers= a reduction in standard of living and national happiness, as well as this demand pull inflation will lead to a fall in international competitivness as export prices increase= damage current account position etc. = chain could keep going

Learn content and know the course like the back of your hand, this way you will not struggle to answer any questions and will not be thrown off. once you have mastered content, go onto doing practice papers etc.

This is a link to amazing revision notes, i used these and found answering questions so much easier as they are so analytical and detailed, whilst being succint. they are everythign you really need to know and AMAZING value for money. I can't recommend them enough as i would never have felt as confident in economics without these notes- these will really get your grades up by getting your foundations strong. You can always contact the seller on stuvia if you have any questions and always return them if you feel like they aren't for you.

https://www.stuvia.com/bundle/116539/edexcel-a-level-economics-a-full-revision-guide-theme-1234-a-notes-microeconomics-and-macroeconomics

Quick Reply

Latest