Keerthika Bala
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
As international student
(I've got no idea about these schools)
I've got offers to study A-levels in MPW Cambridge, King's college Bournemouth & David Game College London.
I'm not sure which college I should choose because I want to purse medicine in future, subsequently I would like to know which college will be better?
bea_murray0
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Keerthika Bala)
As international student
(I've got no idea about these schools)
I've got offers to study A-levels in MPW Cambridge, King's college Bournemouth & David Game College London.
I'm not sure which college I should choose because I want to purse medicine in future, subsequently I would like to know which college will be better?
I'm not familiar with any of those sixth forms, you could probably look up their relative rankings online. You could probably enquire what support or extracurricular activities they offer for those applying to medicine, e.g do they hold mock interview days? Have a medsoc? Look around their websites and email with any further queries. Look at other things that are important to you e.g. sports teams? choirs + orchestras? location? fees maybe?
Keerthika Bala
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bea_murray0)
I'm not familiar with any of those sixth forms, you could probably look up their relative rankings online. You could probably enquire what support or extracurricular activities they offer for those applying to medicine, e.g do they hold mock interview days? Have a medsoc? Look around their websites and email with any further queries. Look at other things that are important to you e.g. sports teams? choirs + orchestras? location? fees maybe?
They all provide similar fees structure, so I don't really think of it has big difference.
As for it, MPW has Medical programme while King's has medical pathways.
So I'm ambiguous which school I should choose!
It would be better if anyone from UK knows about these schools and willing to let me know which school would be better?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads