My A-Level Notes

Watch this thread
Elliemae1203
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I have just finished my A-Levels with predicted grades at A*s. I have uploaded my notes to Stuvia as I thought they might help some of you guys. I did not use revision guides or textbooks and instead only my notes.

Feel free to ask any questions and check them out if you think they might help. They could also be helpful for year 11s wanting to get a head start of their A-Levels before September!

My username on Stuvia is elliemae1203
Last edited by Elliemae1203; 1 month ago
_Robyn_
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Thank you I bet it's very useful. But what is Stevia? Is it an app cuz I can't find it anywhere
Idk131
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by _Robyn_)
Thank you I bet it's very useful. But what is Stevia? Is it an app cuz I can't find it anywhere
It is actually called Stuvia and it is a website
_Robyn_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Idk131)
It is actually called Stuvia and it is a website
Ohh that makes sense why I couldn't find it ty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?