25f has a crush on 20m

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
we met at our part time job and have become good friends, we were both shocked to find out each others ages as i look quite young and he looks older but I've started to develop a crush on him. Is that weird? I know its legal and everything but its quite a big age gap and i know people say guys mature slower although he seems pretty mature for his age and since i started uni quite late and im about to go into my final year we're kinda at similar stages in life. i know my friends will judge the hell out of me when they find out but I'm not sure whether to go for it or just ignore my feelings :/
Marteo
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
If you wanna go by the "classic rule," it's like half your age plus seven and upwards (so 25/2 + 7) and that'd be 19.5, so he just barely makes it I guess
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
If you're both comfortable with that age gap then go for it.

I'm 30 and my partner is 24. A few people have made gross comments online, but in the real world (so the only people whose opinions matter) nobody cares.
Adz2042
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
if you like him, go on dates and be with him.
you won't know until you take the chance. good luck!
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Go for it, it’s not as if either of you are complete youngsters
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (64)
68.82%
In the post (3)
3.23%
Text (13)
13.98%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.98%

Watched Threads