Turn on thread page Beta

Can you please do this quick survey for me please watch

ReputationRep:
    I would very much appreciate it if you can answer this quick survey for my biology homework/research.

1) Are you right handed or left handed?

2) What is your Eye colour?

3) Do you have mid-digital hair? Look at your fingers as having three segments – top, middle and bottom. If even one tiny hair is present on the middle segment of any finger, you have
    mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.)

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes?

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance)

6) Can you roll your tongue?

7) Body height?

8) Shoe size?

I would appreciate if you could fill that in for me, if you're to shy to post it publicly you can PM me the answers or alternatively you don't have to do it. Thank you in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kinglrb)
    I would very much appreciate it if you can answer this quick survey for my biology homework/research.

1) Are you right handed or left handed? Right

2) What is your Eye colour? Olive Green

3) Do you have mid-digital hair? Look at your fingers as having three segments – top, middle and bottom. If even one tiny hair is present on the middle segment of any finger, you have mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) Yes

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? Free

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) Yes

6) Can you roll your tongue? Yes

7) Body height? 5'7"

8) Shoe size? 7/8

I would appreciate if you could fill that in for me, if you're to shy to post it publicly you can PM me the answers or alternatively you don't have to do it. Thank you in advance.
    Done

ReputationRep:
    cheers pal

ReputationRep:

2) What is your Eye colour? Brown

3) Do you have mid-digital hair? Look at your fingers as having three segments – top, middle and bottom. If even one tiny hair is present on the middle segment of any finger, you have
    mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) Nope

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? Attached

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) Nope

6) Can you roll your tongue? Yep

7) Body height? 5ft 3

8) Shoe size? 5

ReputationRep:

2) What is your Eye colour? Green

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) No

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? free

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) Yes

7) Body height? 5"4

8) Shoe size? 4

ReputationRep:
    1) Are you right handed or left handed? RIGHT

2) What is your Eye colour? GREEN

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) NO I DONT HAVE THAT

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? FREE

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) YES

6) Can you roll your tongue? YES

7) Body height? 5''8

8) Shoe size? 4

ReputationRep:
    1) Are you right handed or left handed? Left

2) What is your Eye colour? Brown

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.)Yes I do

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes?Free

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) Nope

6) Can you roll your tongue?Yes

7) Body height? 5ft 11"

8) Shoe size? 9

ReputationRep:
    Right
    Blue
    One one finger, yes
    Attached
    5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance)
    Yes, automatically does it
    Yes
    7) Body height?
    Er...I'm 5'1". Just.
    8) Shoe size?
    3 1/2

ReputationRep:

2) What is your Eye colour? green

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) No

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? Attached

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) No

6) Can you roll your tongue? Yep

7) Body height? 5ft 3

8) Shoe size? 4

ReputationRep:
    1) Are you right handed or left handed? left

2) What is your Eye colour? brown

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) no

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? free

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) yes

6) Can you roll your tongue? yes

7) Body height? 5 foot 9ish

8) Shoe size? 6

ReputationRep:
    LEFT

BLUE/GREEN

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) NOPE

ATTACHED

YES

YES

7) Body height? 5FT 6IN

8) Shoe size?

ReputationRep:
    1) Are you right handed or left handed? -Right

2) What is your Eye colour? -Hazel

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) -No

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? -Free

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) -Yes

6) Can you roll your tongue? -Yes

7) Body height? -5ft9

8) Shoe size? -8

ReputationRep:

7) Body height?

8) Shoe size?

1) Left-handed. I dont really know why i am the only person whose
    left-handed. Theres no one in my generation that is left handed.

2) Light Brown

3) I'm kinda confused, but i do think i have mid-digital hair.

4) attached ear lope

5) Nope. But my friend can!

6) Nope.

7)5ft 7

8) 5 1/2 but sometimes 6.

Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    right handed
    brown
    nope
    attached
    no
    yes
    7) Body height?
    170cm
    8) Shoe size?
    7/8

ReputationRep:
    Right handed

A mixture of green, brown, grey, turquoise and orange

No

Attached... what are free ear lobes?

No

No

7) Body height?
    5ft 8

8) Shoe size?
    7 1/2

ReputationRep:

2) What is your Eye colour? Blue

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) Yes

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? Free

7) Body height? 5ft 6

8) Shoe size? 6

ReputationRep:
    Right

Brown

3) Do you have mid-digital hair?
    Yes

Attached

No

Yes

7) Body height?
    5'8"

8) Shoe size?

ReputationRep:

7) Body height?

8) Shoe size?

1) Right
    2) Blue-grey (best guess what you'd call it)
    3) Yes
    4) Attached
    5) No
    6) No
    7) 5'4-ish
    8) 8

ReputationRep:
    Right

Blue/grey

Yes

Attached

No

Yes

7) Body height?
    5ft4

8) Shoe size?

ReputationRep:
    1) Are you right handed or left handed? Ambidextrous

2) What is your Eye colour? Blue

mid-digital hair. (This can be difficult to determine so look closely.) Yes, I think if i understoof

4) Attached ear lobes or free ear lobes? Half way between the two

5) Do you have a Hitchhiker's thumb (Able to curve thumb back to a shape of an arc without assistance) Noooope

6) Can you roll your tongue? Yeah (only from the age of 15)

7) Body height? 1m70 ish more or less 5"6

8) Shoe size? 42.5... umm 8 1/2 for you there abouts.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2008
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.