what happens if i dont get one of the grades i need

Watch this thread
liannaw
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
what happens if i don't get one of the grades i need
naanybready
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
try adjustment and talking to the university see if they’ll still give you a place. depends on the course
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by liannaw)
what happens if i don't get one of the grades i need
The uni will still consider whether to accept you depending on whether they have places available. It depends on the results of other candidates.
(Original post by naanybready)
try adjustment and talking to the university see if they’ll still give you a place. depends on the course
Adjustment was for people that exceeded their Firm offer and isn't taking place at all in 2022. You perhaps mean Clearing?

For most quals, unis get the results ahead of candidates and there will already be a decision for them on Hub. If there is, there is no point contacting the uni, the decision is final.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (29)
32.22%
They're exactly what I expected (25)
27.78%