What Do You Eat In Your Egg Sandwich?

Watch this thread
Scienceisgood
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey Guys;

Sitting here eating a boiled egg sandwich with salad cream and wondered what’s your preference of egg accompaniment?

I know the typical condiment is Mayo (don’t like that at all) but thought I’d ask yours?
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Mayo with just a hint of mustard

As for other things, when I'm making it myself I'm lazy and just tend to eat it like that, if I'm buying one then nothing beats sausage and egg sandwiches
Debs25
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Salt, pepper, salad cream and cress. I don't know if it's a Northern thing, but IMO salad cream is so much better with egg than mayo.
mari_101
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
i dont like egg or sanwhiches at all but i know my siblings like eating it with cress and salt and black pepper
Last edited by mari_101; 1 month ago
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Fried egg - ketchup and.a couple of slices of bacon
Boiled - mashed up with some mayonnaise and a little pepper

I love the Aldi seeded brioche buns. So good. :drool:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads