Year 10s! What subjects are you picking for GCSE/iGCSE

Watch this thread
bicompton
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm doing my iGCSEs so I think it's fine for me to be here and post lol. It's compulsory at my school to take English, English Literature, Maths and Co-ordinated Science. We also have to take music and hpe, but those aren't graded. We're technically only allowed to take 2-3 extra subjects, but I managed to get four. I'm doing French, History, Global Perspectives and Art. Hopefully all goes well. What about you guys?
bicompton
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bicompton)
I'm doing my iGCSEs so I think it's fine for me to be here and post lol. It's compulsory at my school to take English, English Literature, Maths and Co-ordinated Science. We also have to take music and hpe, but those aren't graded. We're technically only allowed to take 2-3 extra subjects, but I managed to get four. I'm doing French, History, Global Perspectives and Art. Hopefully all goes well. What about you guys?
Forgot to mention that I'm doing CIE iGCSE
sumayaibar
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am doing GCSE English Literature, Language, Maths, Triple Science, History, Citizenship, Arabic and Religious Education. Hope your studies become easier for you!!
IhaveNothingToDo
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi , I'm doing English lit + lang , maths , combined science , French , Rs - compulsory . And for extras - Geography , Business studies and Physical education . 😁
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
good luck with your GCSE's you guys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
34.78%
Take a gap year (5)
21.74%
Resit my exams (6)
26.09%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (2)
8.7%
I don't know yet (1)
4.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.35%

Watched Threads