Hello, I am looking for students to complete this survey on UCAS and HE

Watch this thread
kallienoble41
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
hi I'm Kallie, i want to make access to uni fairer! Can you help?
i am currently studying for a doctorate by reviewing equal opportunities to access Higher Education, with the aim of informing policy and practice to make it more equitable to all, and would love some responses to this survey: https://cardiffmet.eu.qualtrics.com/...sHeKop2JxOuqmq
It is totally anonymous, no personally identifiable information is taken, it should take around 10-15 minutes, thank you!
Last edited by kallienoble41; 4 weeks ago
ChicKevin
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by kallienoble41)
hi I'm Kallie, currently studying for a doctorate reviewing equal opportunities to access Higher Education, and would love some responses to this survey: https://cardiffmet.eu.qualtrics.com/...sHeKop2JxOuqmq
It is totally anonymous, no personally identifiable information is taken, it should take around 10-15 minutes, thank you!
Done it. I have a weird hobby of helping people, I left my email as I don't mind an interview.
Last edited by ChicKevin; 4 weeks ago
kallienoble41
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you so much! (Original post by ChicKevin)Done it. I have a weird hobby of helping people, I left my email as I don't mind an interview.

Thank you so much! it really is appreciated! I want to inform practices and policies to make access to Uni more equitable for all :-) your response will help me to do that! thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
68.48%
In the post (3)
3.26%
Text (13)
14.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.13%

Watched Threads