How can I contact Imperial College about my admission issue?

Watch this thread
OJ Emporium
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey all

I did not know where to put this, but I've basically been having an issue for 2 weeks now where I have been trying to get to the engineering department with no avail.

I received my results from my university and wanted to submit it to Imperial for the MSc in Computing and Reliability, as the one on there was just an incomplete transcript to serve as a placeholder for the real thing. The reason I did this was because my results release date was a month away from the time of the application, and I was fearful that if I had not completed it in time, I would not be able to secure a spot on the course.

Now I don't even know how to even get to them to show I finally received my grades. I did try to call their number, but it seems no one ever picks so i'm genuinely unsure of what to do now.

If anyone has any email or contact number I can take this issue to, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you
bea_murray0
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by OJ Emporium)
Hey all

I did not know where to put this, but I've basically been having an issue for 2 weeks now where I have been trying to get to the engineering department with no avail.

I received my results from my university and wanted to submit it to Imperial for the MSc in Computing and Reliability, as the one on there was just an incomplete transcript to serve as a placeholder for the real thing. The reason I did this was because my results release date was a month away from the time of the application, and I was fearful that if I had not completed it in time, I would not be able to secure a spot on the course.

Now I don't even know how to even get to them to show I finally received my grades. I did try to call their number, but it seems no one ever picks so i'm genuinely unsure of what to do now.

If anyone has any email or contact number I can take this issue to, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you
Their email for the relevant admissions department will be on their website. Someone will get back to you, but might take a few days
OJ Emporium
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bea_murray0)
Their email for the relevant admissions department will be on their website. Someone will get back to you, but might take a few days
Hey thanks for the reply.

Yeah that is true. I just found it weird that there was no automatic reply like I had received initially (a month back) when I had sent some stuff to them to add to my application. I just thought that the engineering department were unavailable at this point since there was no reply for two weeks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (150)
40.54%
They're exactly what I expected (92)
24.86%