If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you travel to?

Watch this thread
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go to and why?

For the purposes of this question, imagine money is no object and travel times are inconsequential. I'd just love to know where everyone most wishes to go!

Feel free to provide multiple answers too, for example if you can't decide on one place or would want to go different places for different reasons.
Last edited by CatusStarbright; 4 weeks ago
Brief Chaos
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Antarctica. Idk, I always wanted to go
CatusStarbright
Rep:
(Original post by Physics gal)
Antarctica. Idk, I always wanted to go
That would definitely be an interesting place to visit (and maybe a tad cold for my liking)!
mari_101
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
i have so many places on my visiting list but i really want to go to Morocco, Canada and Turkey
CatusStarbright
Rep:
I think I would go to either:

- Anaheim (Los Angeles, California) in a year that Star Wars Celebration is there, to attend the event and to go to Galaxy's Edge in Disneyland in the same trip

- Japan (Tokyo and Osaka) to experience the culture and also visit the international HQ for my martial art (in Osaka)
mari_101
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
ooh i think japans a nice country to go to
randompanda_
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Turkey, always wanted to go there
mari_101
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by randompanda_)
Turkey, always wanted to go there
ikr it looks so beautiful and interesting
CatusStarbright
Rep:
(Original post by mari_101)
ooh i think japans a nice country to go to
Have you ever been before?
TriplexA
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go to and why?

For the purposes of this question, imagine money is no object and travel times are inconsequential. I'd just love to know where everyone most wishes to go!

Feel free to provide multiple answers too, for example if you can't decide on one place or would want to go different places for different reasons.
France as my French language skills are slowly fading away.

How about you?
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
probably france, korea and america. though my stay in america would be shory, just want to get the general vibe then dip.
CatusStarbright
Rep:
(Original post by mari_101)
i have so many places on my visiting list but i really want to go to Morocco, Canada and Turkey
(Original post by Spelunker)
probably france, korea and america. though my stay in america would be shory, just want to get the general vibe then dip.
Why these places in particular, if I may ask?
CatusStarbright
Rep:
(Original post by TriplexA)
France as my French language skills are slowly fading away.

How about you?
I've said Anaheim (Los Angeles, California) and Japan (Tokyo and Osaka)
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
Why these places in particular, if I may ask?
france because i know a bit of french and i would like to practice it more with native speakers + the bread there is AMAZING
Korea (south korea) because i havent been anywhere outside of europe yet so this would be a good start and, again korean food tastes so good
America because i feel like it was just every british childs dream to go to america so id like to experience it first had to crush my american dream once and for all. and i want to try a corn dog

they are all basically because of the food
starrystudy
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
north of italy. would love the vineyards and the lemon trees:rolleyes:
CatusStarbright
Rep:
(Original post by Spelunker)
france because i know a bit of french and i would like to practice it more with native speakers + the bread there is AMAZING
Korea (south korea) because i havent been anywhere outside of europe yet so this would be a good start and, again korean food tastes so good
America because i feel like it was just every british childs dream to go to america so id like to experience it first had to crush my american dream once and for all. and i want to try a corn dog

they are all basically because of the food
Food is as good a reason as any!
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Sunny Melbourne, Australia between December and late February when it's there summer time.
Cupcakes12
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Mexico
jenny07
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
The same places a few people mentioned like South Korea and Japan. I'd like to try out all the different types of food there and visit the night markets as well (and buy all the cute things they sell there haha).

I'd also like to visit places that are considered pretty safe just to know what it feels like to walk around at night without having to worry so much about my safety. I think the fact that there are so many places open at night there (open 24/7) would make me feel a tiny bit more at ease compared to here in the UK.
CatusStarbright
Rep:
(Original post by Cupcakes12)
Mexico
Why is that our destination of choice?
(Original post by jenny07)
The same places a few people mentioned like South Korea and Japan. I'd like to try out all the different types of food there and visit the night markets as well (and buy all the cute things they sell there haha).

I'd also like to visit places that are considered pretty safe just to know what it feels like to walk around at night without having to worry so much about my safety. I think the fact that there are so many places open at night there (open 24/7) would make me feel a tiny bit more at ease compared to here in the UK.
That would be interesting; I do love a late-night stroll!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (60)
68.97%
In the post (3)
3.45%
Text (12)
13.79%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (12)
13.79%

Watched Threads