Apprenticeship

Watch this thread
shybutterfly
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
can somone suggest different apprenticeships for IT but i'm more into software developer or software enginerring?
and can i do this apprenticeship without even having IT/computer science a level
like i did business studies and applied science and i got distinction in both of them and i did now media a level, financial studies AS and an EPQ and i'm still waiting for my results
so after all of this can i do an apprenticeship in them and if i can't what apprenticeship is suiting me with my a levels?
Last edited by shybutterfly; 4 weeks ago
O_O.
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
and can i do this apprenticeship without even having IT/computer science a level
yes
shybutterfly
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by O_O.)
yes
Thank you will they not ask for it experience or anything?
Chris2892
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
It’s not your job to reject your CV/application.
Apply for everything you find interesting and see what options you get back

A levels or equivalent are needed for level 4 onwards (higher and degree level). GCSE and equivalents are needed for level 2 and 3 (intermediate and advanced level),

If you’re missing any specific math, English, or IT qualifications, you’ll typically sit a 2-3 day course during your apprenticeship - no fuss.

You need experience to evidence where you demonstrate basic working skills, but it doesn’t have to be from work. Hobbies, volunteering, sports, school, projects, and general life experience are all acceptable in demonstrating your transferable skills e.g., eye for detail, public speaking etc.
Last edited by Chris2892; 4 weeks ago
shybutterfly
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chris2892)
It’s not your job to reject your CV/application.
Apply for everything you find interesting and see what options you get back

A levels or equivalent are needed for level 4 onwards (higher and degree level). GCSE and equivalents are needed for level 2 and 3 (intermediate and advanced level),

If you’re missing any specific math, English, or IT qualifications, you’ll typically sit a 2-3 day course during your apprenticeship - no fuss.

You need experience to evidence where you demonstrate basic working skills, but it doesn’t have to be from work. Hobbies, volunteering, sports, school, projects, and general life experience are all acceptable in demonstrating your transferable skills e.g., eye for detail, public speaking etc.
Could I use my Jack petchy award and that I was a deputy in my school
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
33.33%
Take a gap year (5)
20.83%
Resit my exams (6)
25%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (3)
12.5%
I don't know yet (1)
4.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.17%

Watched Threads