why do i attract waaay older men

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
okay so i feel sick. i seem to get no guys my age flirting with me (I've never been in a relationship FYI) and no guy has called me attractive or anything of that matter. However I seem to get the attention of older men (I'm 19 and they're always 40+) which is highkey *****y but anyways.

the other day I was chased up a double decker bus by an old man who said "hello there darling, come sit with me" and other creepy s*** and I ran upstairs and cried
I also get hit on by nearly all security guards at my accommodation and I find this so weird. i see older men look at me weirdly on the streets

I just want to be left alone. i dont initiate anything ofc. what does this mean? bc I dont get guys my age I thought I was uglyy asf but I must have an appearance that attracts older men idk.
Muttly
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Maybe subconsciously you are flirting with them?
Tracey_W
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
okay so i feel sick. i seem to get no guys my age flirting with me (I've never been in a relationship FYI) and no guy has called me attractive or anything of that matter. However I seem to get the attention of older men (I'm 19 and they're always 40+) which is highkey *****y but anyways.

the other day I was chased up a double decker bus by an old man who said "hello there darling, come sit with me" and other creepy s*** and I ran upstairs and cried
I also get hit on by nearly all security guards at my accommodation and I find this so weird. i see older men look at me weirdly on the streets

I just want to be left alone. i dont initiate anything ofc. what does this mean? bc I dont get guys my age I thought I was uglyy asf but I must have an appearance that attracts older men idk.
Maybe you are encouraging them by perhaps flirting with them....??
Or you are just meant to attract to people slightly older than yourself as it's how life works.

Sometimes the age barrier don't matter as long as the two people are basically loving one another which is the main thing. Age is only a number.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago

Do you think there’s anything about you that specifically attracts older men rather than men your age ?

(Original post by Tracey_W)
Maybe you are encouraging them by perhaps flirting with them....??
Or you are just meant to attract to people slightly older than yourself as it's how life works.

Sometimes the age barrier don't matter as long as the two people are basically loving one another which is the main thing. Age is only a number.
What is your age dating range ?
hungrysalamander
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
I think everyone is overthinking the reasoning behind creepy men being creepy men; most of them are desperate as they cannot find someone their own age. It's like catcalling, it doesn't work but they still do it.
Wearing headphones might discourage strangers from talking to you or you could tell them to **** off if they persist.
Last edited by hungrysalamander; 4 weeks ago
Tracey_W
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you think there’s anything about you that specifically attracts older men rather than men your age ?

What is your age dating range ?
A couple of years either side of my own age 🤣🤣🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads