What is your favourite pet-related memory?

Watch this thread
CatusStarbright
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
What is your favourite pet-related memory?

Many of us enjoy spending time with our pets and creating memories with them. Do you have one that particularly stands out, either for its comedy value or because it is just a really great memory?

For me, one of my favourite memories of our current cat is a time when I had polished the top of the cabinet he enjoys jumping on to reach my windowsill. I had not realised that polishing it would cause him to skid and almost fall off the cabinet! He seemed very disgruntled that it had happened to him :lol:
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 weeks ago
Name:  6F4B536E-67ED-4980-B7FB-2574ADCF240F.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  229.8 KB
CatusStarbright
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
Name:  6F4B536E-67ED-4980-B7FB-2574ADCF240F.jpeg
Views: 13
Size:  229.8 KB
Could you caption this? Is this the first time you got your pet perhaps?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CatusStarbright)
Could you caption this? Is this the first time you got your pet perhaps?
yh sorry
CatusStarbright
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
yh sorry
No worries! Looks like a nice dog
Kallisto
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
My dog was chasing the gulls at the low tide in the North Sea. And they flew away one after another! :lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
70.41%
In the post (3)
3.06%
Text (13)
13.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
13.27%

Watched Threads