What does Summer smell like to you?

Watch this thread
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Ice cream?

Sun cream?

Freshly cut grass?

What smell, when detected, says summer to you?
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Picnics
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Sun screen
chlorine
Fresh cut grass
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello :wavey:

Summer smells like a Very British BBQ

PtTP (aka Persephone the Therapy Penguin)
Cupcakes12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Not much really because I have hayfever which means my nose is always blocked so I only have half a sense of smell. But probably suncream because otherwise I burn faster than toast.
Cupcakes12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
Picnics
Do picnics have a specific smell? I wouldn't associate any specific smells with a picnic
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
same, I've smelt a lot of barbeques near my house!
I'm very tempted to ask if I can join in, they can't realistically say no, can they?? :lol:
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Obolinda)
same, I've smelt a lot of barbeques near my house!
I'm very tempted to ask if I can join in, they can't realistically say no, can they?? :lol:
If you offer to bring some food they definitely won't say no from my experience :lol:
GGovindaraju
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To be honest, almost all summer I can’t smell anything because of the hay fever… my nose is blocked 24/7🤧😂
Last edited by GGovindaraju; 1 month ago
mari_101
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
grass
barbeques
picnics
outdoors
sea
PonchoKid
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Freshly cut grass, and summer rain on tarmac.

And quite an odd smell to explain but the smell of river water
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
suncream
barbecues
a slight hint of coconut

also when you're walking to a restaurant in the evening and it's quiet and still kind of warm, and you smell the garlic and everything cooking as you pass different places
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
that delicious smell of the charcoal heating up on the barbeque :coma:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.55%