Ghost or no

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just yesterday I downloaded a dating app which a relative of mine peer pressured me into. I started talking to one person and they seems really nice but they asked for me for my socials and I’m getting really hesitant… I feel like I’m genuinely not ready for a relationship since it’s quite hard to balance everything at once. I don’t know what to do at this point.. do I ghost? But I don’t want to seem too mean.. I don’t know how I should tell that person that I don’t want to talk to them anymore 😅😅😅
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Be honest and tell them straight up. I would hate being ghosted like that
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Always trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
If you don't feel comfortable swapping social media usernames or arranging to meetup- just be honest about it.
Only ghost if the individual acts like a creep, does anything illegal or threatens to.
Good luck!
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just yesterday I downloaded a dating app which a relative of mine peer pressured me into. I started talking to one person and they seems really nice but they asked for me for my socials and I’m getting really hesitant… I feel like I’m genuinely not ready for a relationship since it’s quite hard to balance everything at once. I don’t know what to do at this point.. do I ghost? But I don’t want to seem too mean.. I don’t know how I should tell that person that I don’t want to talk to them anymore 😅😅😅
How do you tell them that you don't want to talk to them anymore?
By saying "I don't want to talk to you anymore."
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.58%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (42)
25.45%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.52%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.45%

Watched Threads