worried about end of year 12 grades

Watch this thread
neney
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
as the title suggests, i'm terrified of what grades i will get for the end of year 12. i'm aware it's 100% on me for not studying/trying as much as i could have.

i'm really worried my grades will fail. i managed to get mostly A's then a few B's but scared i would get C's in these exams. i feel so unprepared and my exam anxiety builds up..

any advice on how to cope? or just anything that would help reassure me? thanks!
(i'm aiming to get AAB-AAA at the end of a levels!)
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by neney)
as the title suggests, i'm terrified of what grades i will get for the end of year 12. i'm aware it's 100% on me for not studying/trying as much as i could have.

i'm really worried my grades will fail. i managed to get mostly A's then a few B's but scared i would get C's in these exams. i feel so unprepared and my exam anxiety builds up..

any advice on how to cope? or just anything that would help reassure me? thanks!
(i'm aiming to get AAB-AAA at the end of a levels!)
It's Year 12. You have another year to correct your mistakes.
neney
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
It's Year 12. You have another year to correct your mistakes.
ahh i guess
hopefully i improve more over summer and year 13..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.14%
They're exactly what I expected (72)
24.49%