personal statement

Watch this thread
SH2005
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
can i write my personal statement about how i want to become a forensic scientist through studying biomedical sciences?
samanthawongx
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
i would focus on why you want to study biomedical science. there are forensic science courses in many universities across the uk so the universities you end up applying to for biomed may question whether your serious about studying the course.

if forensic Science appeals to you you could mention that it is an area that you are interested in as well as biomedical science and try to link them together.
SH2005
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by samanthawongx)
i would focus on why you want to study biomedical science. there are forensic science courses in many universities across the uk so the universities you end up applying to for biomed may question whether your serious about studying the course.

if forensic Science appeals to you you could mention that it is an area that you are interested in as well as biomedical science and try to link them together.
so how would i show my interest for biomed since my interest in studying it is linked to me wanting to be a forensic scientist, however i want to keep my options open. could i say that there are modules studied in the biomed course that appeal to me which would help me become a forensic scientist
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
You don't need to talk about your career plans - focus on the degree you are applying for and why that is interesting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.15%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (55)
55.56%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.04%

Watched Threads