do I look psycho

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My mum called me crazy then a few days later one my sisters also made fun of me saying that I look like a psycho.
My mum called me when I was so hurt after exams result. Rather than giving me hope she called me crazy
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
??
(Original post by Anonymous)
My mum called me crazy then a few days later one my sisters also made fun of me saying that I look like a psycho.
My mum called me when I was so hurt after exams result. Rather than giving me hope she called me crazy
Felix88!
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Sorry there’s no picture to comment on but regardless don’t live your life by trying to prove ppl wrong especially if they are saying hurtful stuff like that, be yourself, love yourself, don’t waste time on haters! You have to live with yourself 100% of the time be the person that makes you happiest ❤️
Huzam001
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
American Psycho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.63%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
26.04%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (52)
54.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.17%

Watched Threads