I’m not sure if I was sexually assaulted or not

Watch this thread
Help_me2003
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m not quite sure how to start this to be completely honest , The story starts off as me and my good friend decided to go to a club one night a few weeks ago , this is quite usual for us and normally it’s just me and him , however this night he decided to invite another friend of his which was completely fine , the more the merrier right ?. I should make it clear that I am a 19 year old straight man , I am not interested in guys at all and never have had any thoughts of being with another male . When I met my friends mate I thought he was a pretty nice guy (was obviously not straight) but that’s not a problem as I really don’t give a **** , as the night progressed we decided to go to a club (I must make clear that by this point I had been bought numerous drinks by this guy ) so by the time I was in the club I was pretty far gone . The next thing I know I’m being led into a cubicle in the toilets and being asked to sniff this white powder . I instantly said no as I’m not a drug user however I eventually gave in (completely my own fault I accept full responsibility for being so stupid ) The next thing I know this guy is asking me show him videos of me and girls I’ve been with , I instantly declined as firstly I don’t have any videos and secondly even if I did I wouldn’t show them as I’m not a *******. Then came the blacking out , it must of only been a few minutes but when I regained consciousness this guy was pulling down my trousers and started to suck me off(I was soft ) I tried to get him off me but I didn’t have the strength ( I must clarify this guy hadn’t had much to drink and didn’t do any drugs) so that brings me to now, I’m not sure if it’s my fault it happened as I drunkenly agreed to taking the drugs or if the guy took advantage of me , please don’t judge and any feedback is greatly appreciated
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes.
What you have described is a serious sexual assault.
Seems to have been committed by an opportunistic and extremely calculating predatory criminal who is likely very experienced in perpetuating sexual crimes.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yes. you should report him to the police. he clearly knew what he was doing, getting you drunk, and drugging you. just to take advantage of you
Help_me2003
Rep:
(Original post by londonmyst)
Yes.
What you have described is a serious sexual assault.
Seems to have been committed by an opportunistic and extremely calculating predatory criminal who is likely very experienced in perpetuating sexual crimes.
Thank you , I really needed another opinion on this as I don’t want to go to my family or any of my friends
Help_me2003
Rep:
(Original post by Ciel.)
yes. you should report him to the police. he clearly knew what he was doing, getting you drunk, and drugging you. just to take advantage of you
Thank you that is exactly what I thought , I appreciate it 🙏
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Help_me2003)
I’m not quite sure how to start this to be completely honest , The story starts off as me and my good friend decided to go to a club one night a few weeks ago , this is quite usual for us and normally it’s just me and him , however this night he decided to invite another friend of his which was completely fine , the more the merrier right ?. I should make it clear that I am a 19 year old straight man , I am not interested in guys at all and never have had any thoughts of being with another male . When I met my friends mate I thought he was a pretty nice guy (was obviously not straight) but that’s not a problem as I really don’t give a **** , as the night progressed we decided to go to a club (I must make clear that by this point I had been bought numerous drinks by this guy ) so by the time I was in the club I was pretty far gone . The next thing I know I’m being led into a cubicle in the toilets and being asked to sniff this white powder . I instantly said no as I’m not a drug user however I eventually gave in (completely my own fault I accept full responsibility for being so stupid ) The next thing I know this guy is asking me show him videos of me and girls I’ve been with , I instantly declined as firstly I don’t have any videos and secondly even if I did I wouldn’t show them as I’m not a *******. Then came the blacking out , it must of only been a few minutes but when I regained consciousness this guy was pulling down my trousers and started to suck me off(I was soft ) I tried to get him off me but I didn’t have the strength ( I must clarify this guy hadn’t had much to drink and didn’t do any drugs) so that brings me to now, I’m not sure if it’s my fault it happened as I drunkenly agreed to taking the drugs or if the guy took advantage of me , please don’t judge and any feedback is greatly appreciated
Definitely sexual assault.
Your sexuality was not relevant to it though.
Help_me2003
Rep:
(Original post by sufys)
Definitely sexual assault.
Your sexuality was not relevant to it though.
I get that , I’ve always been straight, always only been interested in girls but since this has happened I’m confused on if it makes me gay ? Or atleast bisexual , I didn’t ask for it and I definitely did not enjoy it , it’s probably a stupid question but can I still identify as straight?
xox416
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I get that , I’ve always been straight, always only been interested in girls but since this has happened I’m confused on if it makes me gay ? Or atleast bisexual , I didn’t ask for it and I definitely did not enjoy it , it’s probably a stupid question but can I still identify as straight?
You're not gay.
sufys
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes you can.
Last edited by sufys; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (89)
42.38%