Bug fear

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So the other day I found a bug in my hair, a beetle and it was big.
I’ve never liked bugs, I’m not paralysed by dear I just don’t want them crawling in me obviously but not I just feel itchy every time I think about it and can’t get the thought out of my head that there’s some in my sheets and in my clothes; anyone help? And maybe give me some answers to how the bug got in my hair 😂 I have very long hair btw, I just don’t like not knowing how it got there
uberteknik
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So the other day I found a bug in my hair, a beetle and it was big.
I’ve never liked bugs, I’m not paralysed by dear I just don’t want them crawling in me obviously but not I just feel itchy every time I think about it and can’t get the thought out of my head that there’s some in my sheets and in my clothes; anyone help? And maybe give me some answers to how the bug got in my hair 😂 I have very long hair btw, I just don’t like not knowing how it got there
Bugs can fly and jump. Probably brushed near some trees or bushes, hedges or it simply flew into your hair carried on the wind!

The fact you have longer hair means there is a better chance of something landing in it. Just like a big truck will splat more bugs than a small car.

Nothing you can do just don't get paranoid. It's in your own control to learn how to accept the fact without needing to freak out.

Try searching for resources on how to deal with mild phobias.

Here is one:

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/a...nal-fears.html

Best.
Last edited by uberteknik; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads