Boy advice

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I think this guy has liked me for a while, he messaged me a few months ago insinuating that he liked me and then a few weeks ago he sent me drunk messages saying I was hot. So, I took the opportunity to talk to him on snap and we messaged alot for the first 2 days but then he just started leaving me on opened etc, and I'm so confused, I'm also always the first one to start a convo.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Honestly, I think he just drunk texted you and maybe its best to stay away from him? Because like based on my experience, if ur the one starting the convo all the time, he ain't interested in u, and the hot thing was a drunk text that happens as a one off.. i know it sucks and all cuz this happened to me so many times...but its just the way it is i guess..
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Honestly, I think he just drunk texted you and maybe its best to stay away from him? Because like based on my experience, if ur the one starting the convo all the time, he ain't interested in u, and the hot thing was a drunk text that happens as a one off.. i know it sucks and all cuz this happened to me so many times...but its just the way it is i guess..
The thing is, I'm pretty sure he pretended to be drunk at that point, he just keeps giving me mixed vibes and I don't know what to do. No one has ever really been interested in me, and I guess that's why I really want this to work!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
The thing is, I'm pretty sure he pretended to be drunk at that point, he just keeps giving me mixed vibes and I don't know what to do. No one has ever really been interested in me, and I guess that's why I really want this to work!
Gurl (I'm assuming girl, right.. sorryyyy not good to make assumptions..), I've been in ur position so many times, its the desperation and i know what you mean... not joking here haha....
But he is just leaving you on read and just not bothering, which could imply that he doesn't thing you are worth his time.. literally im texting a guy rn who does the same to me and it hurts so much...but ive dealt with it for 3 years..
i mean...would you want to deal with it for 3 years...?
*and yes.. ur last sentence and statemtn... i relate to it alot.. cuz i really want a lot of things between me and the guy to work too..
rosy_posy
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
How do you think/know they were drunk texts?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rosy_posy)
heh.... true.....
Anonymous #1
(Original post by rosy_posy)
Because I was with him, and he messaged me after, and also because they were voice messages and he said that he was drunk
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Because I was with him, and he messaged me after, and also because they were voice messages and he said that he was drunk
did he slur while he was talking or smtg? most people don't say they're drunk when they r..cuz they don't realise.. but some might.
Anonymous #1
did he slur while he was talking or smtg? most people don't say they're drunk when they r..cuz they don't realise.. but some might.
No, he was just talking slowly, but it was really weird because it kinda sounded fake
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.14%
They're exactly what I expected (72)
24.49%